There is a short midweek service every alternate Wednesday at 10:30am.
Here’s the format:
- Walk straight into the Lady Chapel and choose a seat
- The service is led by a vicar who will also preach a short sermon based one or both of the readings
- The liturgy used is called The Common Worship for Holy Communion
- The communion is shared around the circle of people. Each person offers it to the person standing next to them until everyone who wants to have communion receives the bread and wine
- The service ends at about 11:30am
If you would like further information or to meet someone prior to a service so that you have a friendly face on the day you decided to come to St George’s, please contact Rev Jo Musson.