Messy Church is a great way for families to worship and have fun together. We have Messy Church on a Saturday morning four times a year. It’s always great fun, lots of opportunities for children to learn about God and Jesus through craft activities followed by a short act of worship. We then share lunch together.
Here’s the format:
- Firstly, we meet in the Magdalene Hall/Room
- We listen to a Bible story
- 8 activities are provided based on the session theme
- After our activities, we go into the church for a celebration with songs, story and prayer
- Then, we go back into the Magdalene Hall for lunch
It’s free to attend and open to absolutely everyone.