Messy Church is a great way for families to worship and have fun together. We have Messy Church on a Saturday morning four times a year. It’s always great fun, lots of opportunities for children to learn about God and Jesus through craft activities followed by a short act of worship. We then share lunch together.
Here’s the format:
- Firstly, we meet in the Magdalene Hall/Room
- We listen to a Bible story
- 8 activities are provided based on the session theme
- After our activities, we go into the church for a celebration with songs, story and prayer
- Then, we go back into the Magdalene Hall for lunch
It’s free to attend and open to absolutely everyone.
With thanks to Anthony Pearson for the photo
If you would like further information, please contact Rev Jo Musson.