Kingdom Arts is for anyone who wants to explore faith through creativity.
At Kingdom Arts we explore faith using different materials: paint, clay, print, collage, fabrics, paper, thread, creative writing, music, dance, sign language and more. It sounds as though you need to be ‘arty’ but that’s not the case.
Here’s the format:
- The church is open from 9:30am for tea/coffee and chat
- We assemble to listen to a Bible passage, pray, sing and short reflection at 10am
- There are multiple art activities that help you to explore faith and you can circulate freely between the activities
- We assemble again at 12:30pm to listen to people who would like to share what they have explored relating to the theme and their faith
- A simple lunch is then provided, usually consisting of soup and bread and a small slice of cake
There is no charge but, if you are able, donations towards the costs are appreciated.
The Kingdom Arts Team