Kingdom Arts is for anyone who wants to explore faith through creativity.
At Kingdom Arts we explore faith using different materials: paint, clay, print, collage, fabrics, paper, thread, creative writing, music, dance, sign language and more. It sounds as though you need to be ‘arty’ but that’s not the case.
Here’s the format:
- The church is open from 9:30am for tea/coffee and chat
- We assemble to listen to a Bible passage, pray, sing and short reflection at 10am
- There are multiple art activities that help you to explore faith and you can circulate freely between the activities
- We assemble again at 12:30pm to listen to people who would like to share what they have explored relating to the theme and their faith
- A simple lunch is then provided, usually consisting of soup and bread and a small slice of cake
There is no charge but, if you are able, donations towards the costs are appreciated.
The Kingdom Arts Team
If you would like further information, please go to the Kingdom Arts website page, Facebook and please feel free to email Sue Ashby or Alex New.