Fields marked with a * are required.
We select the acts for the show from the application form so you must sell yourself!
Adult Entry - £5
Youth Entry (Secondary School Pupil) - £3
Child Entry (Primary or Pre School Pupil) - £3
School Groups or Youth Clubs - FREE
Terms and Conditions
1. Your act should aim not to exceed 3 minutes
2. The Barbourne's Got Talent team will select thirty acts from the submitted applicants to perform at the St George's Square, Barbourne, Worcester between 12pm & 4pm on the afternoon of Saturday 8th July 2017. You must be available for this date.
3. Registration starts at 12:00pm and all fees paid by 12:30pm. Your performance time will be provided at registration.
4. The show starts at 1:00 pm and the winner will be announced at 3:30pm (approximately)
5. Successful applicants will be notified by e-mail. While entries in the past have been accepted on the day of the event priority is given to early entrants. Inclusion in the show is not guaranteed.
6. All youth and child entrants must be sponsored by a parent or guardian and supervised on the day by a responsible adult.
7. The Barbourne's Got Talent team reserves the right to refuse any entries and all decisions will be final.
8. By entering the competition you consent to your image being used in future pictorial and video media for the use solely by the Barbourne’s Got Talent team for the promotion and publicity of the event. If you wish to be excluded from such material please inform us at registration on the day.