Welcome to our website, especially if you are here for the first time! We hope that as you look around our site you will find out more about what we offer.
We are an inclusive church where everyone is welcome. You will also find details about our weekly services, safeguarding information, community links and outreach, youth ministry and church and fundraising events.
Following the advice from The Church of England we regret that our normal acts of worship inside the church building on St George’s Square have been suspended until further notice.
Therefore, information and links to live virtual streaming are here:
- 8.30pm – Diocese of Worcester website Eucharist
- Do nothing – just be still . . . reflect, read John Chapter 18 & 19
- 3pm – 4pm Watch BBC 2 TV Gareth Malone and others: Music and traditions associated with Easter
- 3pm BBC R4 FM Radio Good Friday meditation by a Baptist minister
- 8.10am Radio 4 service led by Archbishop of Canterbury, with Bishop Rose Hudson-Wilkin
- 9am on CofE website and Facebookservice led by Archbishop of Canterbury, with Bishop Rose Hudson-Wilkin
- 9am https://www.cofe-worcester.org.uk/ Eucharist with Bishop John + renewal of baptismal vows
- 10.30am Easter Sunday Service here for both churches from The Vicarage
Furthermore, recordings of previous virtual services can be found on this website under the ‘Services’ or by pressing here.
There will be many people self-isolating who will be feeling vulnerable and alone. Church members are offering to make regular phone calls to those who are isolated. Again, please contact Revd Jo Musson on email@example.com or call 01905 780200, if you would like a regular call.
There will naturally be some disruption over the coming months as we can no longer provide Baptisms or Weddings. Funerals have restrictions on number of mourners present. During this time our Parish Office will be closed so please contact the Vicar, Rev Jo Musson on the number above.
You are welcome to contact the Clergy around the team at any time if you have any queries or concerns. You will find relevant contact details on this site.
Finally, we want to assure you that the Church is praying every day for everyone in this world crisis, especially those affected by the virus, and those involved in frontline health care. Please look out for one another, and please stay safe and stay at home as much as you possibly can.
Protection of Children and Adults
At Saint George’s we take the Protection of Children and Adults seriously. If you or someone you know feels unsafe, the following contact information may be useful to you:
Parish Safeguarding Officer: Paul Fulbrook – 01905 454669 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser: Hilary Higton – 07495 060 869 – email@example.com
If you would like more information see our noticeboards in the Magdalene Room and in church.